Source/Full Story: http://www.ces.tech/
CES by the Numbers
There Is No Event Experience Like CES
CES 2017 marked the 50th anniversary of the largest global gathering of innovation and showcased the connected future of technology.
With more than 4,000 exhibiting companies and exhibit space of more than 2.6 million net square feet, CES 2017 was a record-breaker, welcoming the world’s biggest companies in addition to hosting more than 600 startups at the Eureka Park Marketplace.
More than 180,000 industry professionals, including more than 58,000 from outside the U.S., convened in Las Vegas to drive the ever-evolving global technology industry forward.
The numbers outlined below are highlights of the pre-audited attendance numbers. The Attendance Audit Summary will be available in May.
SOCIAL MEDIA REACH
Reflects period of January 3-8, 2017
|#CES2017 and @CES Mentions||998,779|
|Views of CES Snapchat Live Story||133.9 million|
|Views of official CES videos on Twitter||4.3 million|
|Images shared on Instagram at CES that included the official hashtag #CES2017||39,000|
CES MEDIA COVERAGE
CES 2017 received 59,969 media mentions and more than 69 billion potential media impressions in January alone.
|Type of Coverage||Domestic||International||Total|
|TOTAL MEDIA COVERAGE||24,816||35,153||59,969|
See the CES 2017 Audit Flyer. (PDF) >
Sources and Date Ranges
- Vault Consulting’s CES 2017 Exhibition and Conference Audit Report
- Domestic Print – Public Relay (date range: January 3-11, 2017)
- International Print – Factiva (date rage: December 29, 2016 – January 22, 2017; pulled January 25, 2017)
- Domestic Online – Factiva (date rage: December 29, 2016 – January 22, 2017; pulled January 25, 2017)
- International Online – from international PR agencies (date range: January 1-31, 2017) (2017 numbers are not final. Numbers from Japan and South America are missing)
- Domestic & International Broadcast – TV Eyes (date rage: January 1-31, 2017; pulled February 9, 2017)