We are currently seeking a freelance writer for the upcoming SEMA trade show in Las Vegas. We don’t only need a writer but most importantly a car guy. We need an automobile enthusiast for all type of vehicles (Euro, Imports, American Muscle, etc). Your assignment is to write two stories for our newspaper. You will be attending SEMA 2012 with our news crew (reporter, videographer & photographer).
1. SEMA 2012 Trade Show – (highlights on the show, hottest products, what’s new, statistics of exhibitors & attendees, overall experience, etc).
2. Top ten (10) best and top five (5) worst automobiles at SEMA 2012 trade show.
We are projecting one (1) million subscriptions and readers for this story.
Show dates: October 30-November 2, 2012.
For consideration, please send the following:
1. Email to “Info @ TradeShowInfoNews.com” with the subject line “Freelance Writer for SEMA”
2. List writing/blogging experience. Please send links or articles. Writing experience preferred but not required.
3. Cars you currently own and previously owned.
4. List membership of furom sites, blog sites, etc.
5. Tell as little something about yourself and why you are the right person for the job.
*Local Las Vegas residents preferred but not required.