Full Story / Source: http://www.globalgamingexpo.com/Home/
Global Gaming Expo (G2E) is the international gaming trade show and conference “by the industry and for the industry.” Organized by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Reed Exhibitions, G2E made its debut in fall 2001, defining itself as the preeminent show for the gaming-entertainment industry.
G2E is the place to conduct business, connect with peers and learn cutting-edge ways to become a better gaming professional. It offers a 360-degree view of the industry from slots and table games to igaming and food, beverage, and hospitality.
G2E is the preeminent show for the gaming-entertainment industry, where you’ll find:
- Leading exhibitors showcasing slots, table games, security, igaming, casino design and marketing solutions.
- World-class seminar sessions—education from industry experts on all the latest topics in gaming.
- Unmatched networking events.
The Integrated Resort Experience is a new event focusing on the non-gaming operations of modern casino-resorts. You’ll discover solutions that will drive more visitors to your property and more revenue per visitor, including
- New dining and day/night club concepts;
- New entertainment concepts;
- New meeting business concepts;
- New sleeping room concepts; and
- New wellness and fitness concepts.
Venue: Sands Expo and Convention Center
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Tuesday, September 29 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Note: Integrated Resort Experience will be open until 6:30 pm)
Wednesday, September 30 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 1 10:00 am – 3:00 pm