Full Story/Source: http://www.globalgamingexpo.com/
What’s New at G2E!
Come experience the new G2E and get the insight you need to win in the market. You asked. We responded. Here’s what you can expect:
Top 5 Ways G2E Has Transformed This Year’s Show
- More General Sessions bringing the industry together for big ideas and more discussions.
- More Flexible Purchasing and Pricing Options including single seminar, one-, two-, and three-day seminar passes.
- High-Profile Speakers from both inside and outside the industry.
- The All-New Hotel Show and Conference to cover your non-gaming needs, including the latest technology and tools to ensure maximum occupancy.
- New Seminar Design to offer more interactive and technologically dynamic experiences.
- NEW! More interactive and technologically dynamic sessions
- NEW! General sessions with more focus on your greatest needs
- NEW! More expert speakers from inside and outside of gaming
- NEW! Flexible pricing options—from one- to five-day seminar passes. Even single seminar passes!
- NEW! General sessions focused on the industry’s most pressing concerns, including:
- Cyber Security
- Behavioral Trends of American Gamblers
- Capturing the Millennial Customer
- Big Data
- and MORE
- NEW! The Hotel Conference at G2E September 29 The latest trends in revenue management and upselling technology; outsourcing call centers; SEO, online marketing and social media usage to drive price and room nights, and more!
NEW! The Hotel Show at G2E, produced with the Nevada Hotel & Lodging Association. This is your chance to discover all the non-gaming amenities, products, and services you need to drive traffic and create the ultimate guest experience! The Hotel Show exhibit area will be located in a dedicated ballroom adjacent to and easily accessible from the G2E exhibit hall.
G2E 2014 Exhibit Hall, September 30 – October 2
|Tuesday, September 30||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 1||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 2||10:00 am – 3:00 pm|
Note: G2E Exhibitors are NOT allowed into Food & Beverage at G2E.