Full Story/Source: http://laautoshow.com/about-us/
Founded in 1907, the Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show), is one of the most influential and best-attended auto shows globally and spans more than 870,000 square feet. Each November, show creator ANSA Productions, gathers the who’s who of the auto industry to unveil the future of mobility in the car culture capital of the world. Delivering worldwide media exposure, global industry networking and experiential marketing in the nation’s biggest car buying market, the Show’s trade days (Press Days) draw more than 12,000 auto industry decision makers and influencers including 4,000 media from more than 50 countries. ANSA Productions recently launched the Connected Car Expo (CCE). CCE is a three-day trade show held in conjunction with Press Days that brings together the entire eco-system driving the convergence of technology and the automobile. Following Press Days, the Show opens its doors to the public and hosts approximately 900,000 guests over the course of ten exciting days.
Hours & Admissions
2014 PUBLIC DAYS: Nov. 21 – 30
- Friday, Nov. 21: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov. 22: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 23: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Monday, Nov. 24: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 25: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 26: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thanksgiving, Nov. 27: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, Nov. 28: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov. 29: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 30: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
The show entrance closes one hour prior to the show closing. Please note that these hours are subject to change; final hours will be published September 1, 2014.
- General Admission Monday – Thursday Admission Ages 13 & up: $12
- General Admission Friday – Sunday Admission Ages 13 & up: $15
- Child Admission Ages 6-12: $5 (children 5 and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult)
- Seniors Ages 65 & up: $10
Group ticket rates are available on purchases of 50 tickets or more. Tickets must be purchased in advance by contacting Julian Lile at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 444-1850 .
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(213) 741-1151, ext. 3