Full Story/Source: http://www.solarpowerinternational.com/about/
About Solar Power International
SPI Generates Success for Solar Energy Professionals and the Global Solar Industry.
Solar Power International (SPI) is North America’s premier business-to-business event for professionals in solar energy and related fields.
- More than 15,000 solar energy industry professionals from 75+ countries attend.
- More than 700 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the Expo floor.
- Four full days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
SPI brings the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive event that delivers:
- Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business.
- Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones.
- Connections with industry vendors and professionals from the U.S. and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services.
- Opportunities to expand in and with the U.S. market.
The Future of Solar
Solar Power International is a global event that drives buying decisions and business solutions for the entire solar energy industry.
- In 2012, PV installations grew a head-turning 76 percent.
- Experts predict continued solar PV growth of 29% over 2012.
- The estimated market value for 2012 photovoltaic installations: $11.5 billion.
- All market segments—residential, commercial, and utility—showed growth in 2012.
The solar industry is thriving in North America and worldwide, and that means one thing… It’s time to learn, grow, connect and compete at Solar Power International, October 20-23, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
If your success is connected to the solar energy industry, Solar Power International is a must-attend event. Solar Power International (SPI) is North America’s largest and most comprehensive business event for professionals like you. You will accomplish more in four days at SPI than during any other week of the year!
- Network with distributors, installers and contractors, engineering firms, architects, builders and developers, investors and financiers, and more—the full range of industry experts, leaders, and professionals.
- Meet face to face top suppliers and manufacturers.
- Discover new solutions and ideas that you can take back to explore and apply to your business.
- Check out your competition and spot new trends and innovations.
- Build your knowledge base in the most extensive conference program in the industry.
- Stay on top of policy developments that could affect your business—and talk to the policy makers themselves.
With a variety of registration offerings, SPI is tailored to your business needs and budget.
Solar Power International—We’re Heading to Vegas!
Solar Power International, the solar industry’s most powerful, comprehensive educational conference and product exhibition, will be held October 20-23, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
HIRE A TRADE SHOW MODEL